[Asterisk-Users] ADM 0.5 - Asterisk Desktop Manager (alpha)

Richard Hamnett r.hamnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 05:29:05 MST 2005

Hi all,

I've just released an ALPHA version of an application I have been
working on to help integrate the desktop with asterisk. A list of the
key features are as follows:

    * Automatic on-call volume reduction
    * One click dial from clipboard
    * Automatic on-call messenger away
    * Automatic/manual DND phone setting (Cisco 79xx only)
    * One click call forward setup (Cisco 79xx only)

Bear in mind that some of these features are incomplete, but i'd like
to get this out there, for people to test and find some bugs, I'd
really appreciate any patches if you can iron out any bugs, and some
feature suggestions if you have any. A full list of features
(including intended ones) are listed on the ADM website:

http://adm.hamnett.org

Please test it out :)

PS. This is primarily designed for Linux users, but I think it should
work with Mac OSX 10.2/3 and Win32 (with gtk2 and gtk2-perl binaries
installed) so if anyone could try to get it working with either of
those O/S's that would be cool

Regards
Richard Hamnett