[Asterisk-Users] How to Create customized audio file to use with ASTCC??

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Mon Feb 7 03:59:20 MST 2005

I did this - I'm in Ireland and needed sounds like "Euro" and "Hash"
rather than "Dollars" and "Pound". I typed up the script of what was
needed, recorded it a number of times on semi-professional equipment and
then I spent the time editing the recordings into the individual wav
files and then, finally, converted the sounds into gsm files. These
sounds are being used in a low cost call shop in Dublin now. I'm not
sure if my ASTCC recordings would suit your (or anyones) needs but if
you would like a copy I have no problem providing them publically for no
charge.

Derek