[Asterisk-Users] Newbie help/pointers required - configure xlite with asterisk

Mike Wright mwright at one-web.com
Mon Feb 7 02:48:52 MST 2005

I could use a few pointers to get this working please?

I have asterisk installed on my linux server. It is setup to register with
sipgate and works for incoming calls. I have xlite installed on my windows
pc and this connects fine with the asterisk server and can get the incoming
calls fine.

Now I want to be able to make outboun calls from xlite via sipgate.

I also need to be able to dial extensions on the asterisk server (for
voicemail etc)

Any pointers appreciated as I cannot see how the later bit (outgoing and
extensions) works!

Cheers