[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse DNID is blank - Any other options?

Tim Burt asterisk-list at timburt.com
Sun Feb 6 13:52:21 MST 2005

I just signed up for a second voicepulse number.

I assumed that I would be able to differentiate which number the caller
dialed.

But DNID is empty and DIALEDPEERNUMBER is empty and CHANNEL contains the
same info (almost, with the exception of a randomly assigned suffix) for
both numbers.

Does anyone know how I might determine which number was called?

Note, this is not CALLERID.  I need the number that the caller CALLED.

As a last resort, I guess I could use a different provider for the second
number.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks in advance!