[Asterisk-Users] Help with extensions

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Sun Feb 6 06:43:17 MST 2005

Nope. Didn't work. When the call hits extensions.conf no matching
extension definition exists. I tried replacing line #2,
exten => s,2,VoiceMail2(${EXTEN}) with exten =>
_u[3678].,2,VoiceMail2(${EXTEN}) without success. Same error
in the sip debug. It seems like this pattern matching should solve
the problem. It is unclear why the pattern is not matched. Is the
syntax correct?

-Steve