[Asterisk-Users] IAXy ring frequency

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 02:56:41 MST 2005

Hello all,

In changing the phone connected to my IAXy I remembered that this
phone will not ring on the standard frquency (20hz?) when connected to
the FXS. There is a patch, one line to change in wcfxs.c for use with
a TDM400P, but obviously this doesn't change the FXS on the IAXy.

Is there any possibiity of a "patch" for the provisioning data to
raise the frequency to 25hz on the IAXy FXS? Maybe this is not part of
provisioning data, though in which case there is no answer.