[Asterisk-Users] Callerid problems with 1.0.5

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Sat Feb 5 14:07:07 MST 2005

I saw the note about the "o" flag. But if I'm not mistaken we have to
add the "o" flag to get the old behavior back again instead of using
the "o" flag to get the new behavior. That means our existing (and
formerly functioning) dialplans will be broken.

It would make more sense IMHO to have a flag that turns on the new
behavior rather than having one that restores the old behavior. But
then again, I also think that if a call is bouncing out of call park
that the caller id should indicate that as opposed to presenting it as
a brand new call.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com