[Asterisk-Users] line assignment on TDM400P

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sat Feb 5 07:39:40 MST 2005

Did you do a case sensitive search?  There is a difference in the search
criteria between zap and Zap.

It should be as Zap and it can be in any form.  I would have setup a trunk
group and in the dial command it would be Zap/G1 or Zap/g1.  Find that and
just reverse the case of the letter g.(that reveres the order that uses idle
channels.)

If you need more help just holler and post the portion of your
extensions.conf that has the Dial command for outgoing calls.

Lyle