[Asterisk-Users] asterisk@home basic

Steve Rawlings steve at rawlings.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 06:14:43 MST 2005

Apologies for asking something that must have been asked many times.  I'm
running *@home v0.4 and can't get the * time to be local GMT.  Tried
tzselect etc etc and added ntp server addresses to ntp.conf, * still uses
system time of EST so call logs are 5 hours behind.

Also, e-mail notifications of vm don't appear to be getting sent, I've set
voicemail.conf to include a valid e-mail address but I never receive it.

Any pointers to subject posts would be appreciated, I'm not after detailed
replies just a pointer to where this might already be documented, I've tried
all the usual and obvious voip forums etc.

Steve