[Asterisk-Users] No Playback() when Digicom TE110P enabled

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Sat Feb 5 01:37:49 MST 2005

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Liaan vd Merwe wrote:

> >I have a Digicom TE110p card installed in our
> exchange. I have compiled
> > and installed libpri, zaptel and recompiled and
> installed asterisk.
> > I have configured udev as I am running Fedora Core
> 3.
> >
> > The problem that I have is that when zaptel is not
> running everything
> > works fine. However when I start zaptel (service
> start zaptel) then I
> > can make normal calls ok but the 'Playback()'
> function,voicemail etc...
> > dont work and all I get on the IAX client is
> silence.

If you have a zaptel card installed, Asterisk uses it for timing.  If you
aren't getting interrupts through from the card, then the timing doesn't
work - everything stalls.

So - do cat /proc/interrupts and look for lots of interrupts from the
card.  If you aren't getting any, invetigate why not...

Steve