[Asterisk-Users] Digium X100P FXO Asterisk for Australia ?

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:51:10 MST 2005

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:56:34 +1000, Peter Illmayer wrote:

>Anyone in Australia using these cards ?  I've been using a sipura and had to
>do a lot of research to get the thing to detect hangup and other subtilties on
>the Telstra network.
>
>These boards work OK in Australia ?

They can be made to work quite ok, but they have their own
peculiarities.

NB: These boards do not have an A-tick and thus cant be sold within
Australia
unless they are NO-ticked and thus are not legal to attach to the PSTN.

Now having said that, I have used them extensiively as PABX extenders
linking multiple analogue PABX's and Key systems with any dramas.

Gary

.