[Asterisk-Users] No ring tone on Outgoing calls

Carlos M carlosandres01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:40:25 MST 2005

Hi there i have some problems with some clients of my asterisk box, i
have some cases when a client tried to make a call and there is no
ring back only a silence and then the call hung up. I dont know why
this is happening. I have the following stable asterisk version:
CVS-v1-0-01/18/05-19:49:31

I did the an update a few days ago, the version that i had installed
before was: CVS-HEAD-10/08/04-12:44:50, I had some troubles with that
version related with IAX trunk=yes so i had to make the update.

Any help would be useful.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Carlos Andres Medina