[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe & ztdummy

Matthew Laird zapa at luther.ca
Fri Feb 4 12:17:35 MST 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:

> I have rmmod'd rtc many times.  You shouldn't have a problem.  Just
> rmmod rtc and modprobe zaprtc.  That will get your basic rtc
> functionality back.  Then run "rtcsetup &" and you should be okay.

Alright, I'm trying to fully understand.... so I remove rtc and add
zaprtc.  Then do I still need ztdummy on top of this?  Or will MeetMe then
work with just zaprtc?

> P.S. - However, it goes without saying that if this hoses your box for
> whatever reason, it's not my fault.  But you really should be just fine!

Well, fortunately as long as I do it manually and not change the config
files.... this machine has a "rapid reboot" function on their web control
pannel I can always use. :)  So you're off the hook.

Thanks again.