[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe & ztdummy

Matthew Laird zapa at luther.ca
Fri Feb 4 11:40:25 MST 2005

I'm running into a bit of a problem setting up conference calls.  The box
I rent at a colo doesn't seem to have USB hardware.... When I try to load
usb-uhci I receive a "device does not exist" error.  Which means I can't
load ztdummy....

The system has a rtc clock module, so zaprtc won't work... (which I'm
scared to unload rtc because I don't have physical access to the
machine...)

I've tried app_conference, but it doesn't seem to have been updated for
the latest release of Asterisk.

So, I'm stuck.... can anyone advise me on how I can get some form of
conference calling given all these factors?

Thanks.