[Asterisk-Users] 2 x100p + Static + echo

Bobby Lacey asterisk at duaneallman.net
Fri Feb 4 10:32:34 MST 2005

Hello

I recently have got my setup up and running. I am using 2 x100p cards in
a Dell 400SC.

I get static (inbound and outbound) within the first 20 seconds on one
card, but on the other card it is crystal clear all the time. They both
have their own irq and I have tried to remedy the problem by doing a
hdparm found in the wiki, but still nothing. I've tried rxgain and
txgain, but that just seems to increase and descreas the static volume.

The other problem I have is that I get a bad echo on both cards when
using them. I can hear myself constantly. Here is my zapata.conf:

signalling=fxs_ks
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=400