[Asterisk-Users] Snom Phones Volume

Ronald Hartmann RHartmann at nnamtraH.com
Fri Feb 4 10:23:49 MST 2005

Good Day List,

	I have several different SIP Phones running on my asterisk box.
I have recently purchased a snom 190 and a snom 220.

	They work great, EXCEPT I have to have the volume turned all the
way up in order to hear the conversation on the other end.

	All the other phones Zultys 4x5, 4x4, 2x2, Cisco 7960, Wooksung
2000... all behave fine and volume is set to middle of the range and I
can
	Here the other end clearly.

	I like the snom phones, and there must be something I am missing
in the config.

Any wisdom will be accepted with much enthusiasm

~ ron