[Asterisk-Users] Callerid problems with 1.0.5

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Feb 4 10:12:16 MST 2005

Supposedly when a call is parked and/or transferred they wanted the callerid
to reflect the person who is on that phone call. That's the only reason I
saw mentioned for the change. As for why it was made default I have no idea,
but now in CVS_HEAD at least you can turn that feature off. And in v1.0.5
you can patch your system to remove that feature.

MATT---