[Asterisk-Users] zapata.conf ERROR?????? please help

asterisk at mazone.info asterisk at mazone.info
Fri Feb 4 09:15:52 MST 2005

Hi asterisk GURUs I have an issue with a call forwarding setup, I have the
next zapata conf:

-----------------zapata.conf-----------------

[channels]

context=incoming

signalling=fxs_ks

usecallerid=yes

hidecallerid=no

echocancel=yes

echocancelwhenbridged=yes

rxgain=0.0

txgain=0.0

channel=1

-----------------zapata.conf-----------------

And in extensions.cof I have a simple forward setup where $CASA define all
my voip extension installed at my home, and the problem is that if I pick up
the call in the PSTN connected phone, each 10 seconds asterisk keeps ringing
and ringing the $CASA extensions, and even with an outgoing call if I took
the PSTN phone to make an outgoing call, asterisk keeps ringing and ringing
the $CASA extensions, this is really annoying, I don’t know if I have a
miscofigurations or is a software/hardware problem. I’m running asterisk
v.1.0.3 and I have a X100P card.

[incoming]

exten => s,1,Dial(${CASA},10)

Thanks in advance!