[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff and incoming call problems

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Feb 4 06:37:10 MST 2005

Thanks for the replies to my cry for help! :)

The weird thing is that sometimes tyhe caller does hear the phone ringing,
and sometimes the line is "dead".

I will try your workaround, will it also work without playing the message
for an extension? I use it at home and it sounds a bit silly :)

Are these bugs known at Junghanns?