[Asterisk-Users] Re: Where are chan_capi bug reports and bugfixes sent?

Sergio mlists at c-net.it
Fri Feb 4 06:02:15 MST 2005

> b) if you have kernel 2.6, use mISDN kernel patches and chan_mISDN,
> that is, seems, well supported and developed (and works, with a
> compilation flag, with asterisk stable and asterisk head as well):

no mISDN driver for eicon diva cards so it's hard to get it working for me.

> Luis Vazquez wrote:
>
>> I went to Asterisk bugtracker but I didn't find a capi (or related)
>> section. I also looked at Junghanns.net and I didn't find an asterisk
>> capi users mailing list or a way to report bugfixes to chan_capi.

I also patched an echo cancel bug over eicon diva and busy signals pakets
So feel free to contact me to share ur patches.
We could find a place share our chan_capi issues. I also mailed the
chan_capi developer but no reponse from him.

Sergio