[Asterisk-Users] Manager API

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Fri Feb 4 01:05:06 MST 2005

<< Has anyone tried the API before?>>

Of course.  Here is a snippet taken from Nicolas Gudino's op_server.pl to
originate a call.

            my $comando = "Action: Originate\r\n";
            $comando .= "Channel: $originate\r\n";
            $comando .= "Exten: $canal\r\n";
            $comando .= "Context: $meetme_context\r\n";
            $comando .= "Priority: 1\r\n";
            $comando .= "\r\n";
            send_command_to_manager($comando);

Mondial Software Limited
020 7043 2795
www.mondialsoftware.com

Click here to view our presentation of Cash Controller showing its
forecasting and automated bank reconciliation features