[Asterisk-Users] Question about wildcard T1 card

Eric Hall ehall at amaxx.net
Thu Feb 3 21:14:50 MST 2005

You should be a salesman!! Ha Ha

I have 1 T100P card in the server and I have a spare card already paid
for and is sitting in an antistatic bag. If Digium will take it back on
a trade then I'm all for it. :)

The final step will be to get the 4 port card and put it in our prod
system when we start selling this!

You have been a great help and if money was not so tight for testing I
would do that tomorrow.

Thanks again!!!