[Asterisk-Users] Mi extensions keeps ringing

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Thu Feb 3 16:23:20 MST 2005

Okay, going back to 1.0.2 fixed this problem. Looking at verbose
feedback I see I was getting 481 errors as well ("Call Leg/Transaction
Does Not Exist") using 1.0.5. I have an Azatel AzaCall 200 SIP adapter.

So something changed between 1.0.2 and 1.0.5 to make this happen. I
didn't see a bug report for this in Mantis. Is anyone else experiencing
these problems?: 1) incorrect callerid; 2) SIP extensions not
disconnecting?

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com