[Asterisk-Users] Mi extensions keeps ringing

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Thu Feb 3 16:05:06 MST 2005

I seem to be experiencing the same problem (I'm using IAX trunks). My
SIP phone keeps ringing after a call has been disconnected. This is
with * 1.0.5. I'm preparing to back out to 1.0.2 where I wasn't having
this problem. Also, the callerid info passed to the called extension is
of the called extension itself instead of the caller. Weird.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com