[Asterisk-Users] Where are chan_capi bug reports and bugfixes sent?

Marco Menardi mmenaz at mail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:59:59 MST 2005

chan_capi is not part of asterisk due to license issues (chan_capi is
pure GPL, while to have code included in asterisk you have to sign a
disclaimer to digium to let them use your code for commercial, closed
source asterisk as well). (if I'm wrong here forgive me and don't start
a flame ;))
So you should report chan_capi bugs to it's creator at
www.junghanns.net, where you downloaded it (or maybe you've found it in
a package?).
Since I've the feeling that the creator of chan_capi don't belive that
the ISDN future is chan_capi anymore, but his "bristuff", I also suggest
you:
a) use his "bristuff" (same site as above)
b) if you have kernel 2.6, use mISDN kernel patches and chan_mISDN, that
is, seems, well supported and developed (and works, with a compilation
flag, with asterisk stable and asterisk head as well):
http://www.beronet.com/?PageID=3017

Best regards
Marco Menardi