[Asterisk-Users] How to charge for Asterisk installations and ongoing support?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:57:16 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm just wondering how other people cost/charge for * boxes they have installed
in small businesses?

Asterisk is such a complex beast and is capable of so much it seems
equally complex to figure out a charging model!?

I'm contemplating installing a pair of servers at a small company with
two separate locations, one main aim is to provide a IAX link between
the two but I'm sure they will want other features!?

Renting vs purchasing? Support contracts? etc?

Does anybody have any pearls of wisdom about this topic they are happy to share?

Many thanks,

Mike

fwd:526146