[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems with outbound calls {Scanned}

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Thu Feb 3 12:43:11 MST 2005

This might be of interest:

I have a local DID and added a tollfree number. I was experimenting with
codecs so I changed the config to only allow g729. The tollfree number
stopped working but the local DID still worked. I allowed ulaw and it
all worked again. When I have time I am going to test this one codec at
a time(local, tollfree and outbound) and see what is allowed.