[Asterisk-Users] FastAgi Help

reseaux reseauxit at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 3 12:37:11 MST 2005

Dear List
	after a lot googling and watching source example of FastAGI i cant find a
simple way to convert a very simple perl AGI script... perhaps im not a
developer..
Why i have need to use FastAGI?...Very load CPU usage on my box... with only
100 calls..
So i have two way res_perl or FastAGI on some other box..
I cant test res_perl becasue when i try to compile it i have this error:
----------
gcc -Wall -fPIC -shared -Xlinker -x -o res_perl.so perlxsi.o res_perl.o
apihelp /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/DynaLoader/DynaLoader.a
-L/uead -lc -lnsl -lndbm -lgdbm -ldl -lm -lcrypt -lutil -lpthread -lc
AstAPIBase.o
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lndbm
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [res_perl.so] Error 1
----------
So i try to go on using the FastAGI that i think is great idea because i can
balance the CPU load using more Box, but how I can translate my simple perl
script and use it on FastAGI?
Usually i used the Asterisk::perl library and i put some AGI script on my
dialplan like this:
exten => 100,103,DeadAGI(prepaid_.agi,lcr,${called},${destid},${tgroup},
${lcrorder})

in this mode i also send some parameter to the perl script.
Looking inside the fastagi-test example i cant understand how i can simple
pass some value to the script.. Some help is welcome..
Also i have see that eoj have made some modification to the FastAGI:
> send script parameter with FastAGI (bug #3270)
But what i can we do with it? I know im very monkey... :-)

Please help me with some solution
Many thanks to all on list
Dimitri