[Asterisk-Users] Incoming call not ringing

Dalon Westergreen dwesterg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:22:06 MST 2005

Hi,

I have an broadvoice account that I am able to make, and recieve calls
on.  There is just one minor issue.  For incoming calls, the phone I
call from (not voip) does not ring while waiting for asterisk
extension to answer.  This is not the case when I connect my SPA2000
directly to the broadvoice account.

I am running Asterisk at home 0.4 with AMP, and doing all of my
configuration through the amp interface.  I can post my conf files,
but I think i am just think I am doing something stupid.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dalon