[Asterisk-Users] OT: How to "own" a telephone number?

Max max at megabr.net
Thu Feb 3 12:07:37 MST 2005

See this sites:

http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/inr/nnp/index.html: ITU-T numbering plan
information
http://www.numberingplans.com/: Commercial provider of numbering plans
http://www.numberplan.org/: Commercial provider of numbering plans
http://www.wtng.info/: World Telephone Numbering Guide

se also:

E164.org is a directory of telephone numbers that can be reached over the
Internet.

The system works by publishing a DNS zone, 'e164.org', that can be used by
various Internet applications including SER, Gnome Meeting and Asterisk. The
idea is to be able to map your phone number to an Email address, website,
VoIP addresses, etc. Check out our

http://www.e164.org/

 Max Rivera
Asterisk-Brasil