[Asterisk-Users] AsteriskBrasil.org - We have an email list!!!

Denis Galvão - iSolve denis at isolve.com.br
Thu Feb 3 12:01:52 MST 2005

Im proud to announce that our email list is already working!!!

I want to invite all of you to participate in our community!

http://www.asteriskbrasil.org

We are almost complete with the development of our portal, that will include
a lot of resources(translation os white papers, howtos, digium hardware
specs, etc.) in brazillian portuguese.

Thanks to all of you that support this iniciative and specially Mark Spencer
and John Maddodg Hall that give us your support!

Have a good discussion guys!

Denis Galvão
AsteriskBrasil.org