[Asterisk-Users] Re: outbound 911 calling

Pedro traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 06:39:18 MST 2005

If each company is in their own context, then just specify the
callerID for each in their own company-specific outbound context with
the SetCallerId command.  Since you will have 2 totally different
contexts, each company should be isolated to their own set of
instructions and thus have 2 different callerid's set.

- Pedro