[Asterisk-Users] BRI only 2 calls

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Wed Feb 2 23:10:37 MST 2005

Good day all
I downloaded bristuff RFC3 and asterisk,zaptel,libpri versions 1.0.3
This is to install my quad bri card
All installed well
I coped over some old config files.All 4 ports are available,so that
gives 8 open lines for incoming or outgoing,correct me of I'm rond
The problem is,asterisk can only handle 2 calls at a time
if there is 1 incoming(into pstn) and there someone already made a call
out of the pstn,you cant make any other calls out or in
On the cli it just show,when you try dialing out,Zap/4-1 got Hangup
Even when you change the channels in zapata.conf,it keeps on
showing,trying to make call Zap/10-1/012020121.....Zap/10-1 got hangup?
All the zttool and zttest shows its up and working
Can this be a Telecoms provider problem
please advice
Thanks
altus