[Asterisk-Users] outbound 911 calling

Jason Brown jason at bpns.net
Wed Feb 2 19:49:53 MST 2005

In order to put a shared pbx in an office building for multiple
businesses, I will have to make sure that the caller ID information
going out is correct.

i.e. company a's main phone number is 5551212

company b is 5572121

company c is 5596767

Now I know how to distribute incoming calls based on the number being
called, but how do you set the caller id going out depending on what
company is dialing out?

if company a dials out, I need to be sure that their correct CID
information is sent out with the call, and ANI if possible.

How does one accomplish this? I tried using the simple fromuser= in
sip.conf, that doesn't work.