[Asterisk-Users] Linksys PAP2 / RT31P2 + multiple G.729 calls

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed Feb 2 14:10:17 MST 2005

Holy Crap!!!!

I have just verified this! The linksys PAP2-NA will NOT SUPPORT 2
SIMULTANEOUS G729 CALLS!

And I just got off the phone with some super-level technician at linksys and
he said they knew this all along!!
What bastards!

Anyway, he told me they are comming out with the PAP2-NAv2 in a few months
which WILL allow 2 simul G729 calls.

-Matthew