[Asterisk-Users] Varion - Digium compatible cards

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Wed Feb 2 13:35:43 MST 2005

izo wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:13:36 -0500, Jim Van Meggelen wrote:
>

>>>does anyone out there made some experience with Varion
>>>(www.govarion.com) based E1/T1 cards ?
>>>

>Their cards work. The only problem about govarion is their delivery
>time. The cards are just not shipped as promised. And it's not only
>mine experience.
>So if you have time and you want save a buck go for it.
>Otherwise i'd suggest some authorized digium reseller with stock.

You sound like "Digium cards are always shipped fine". Our first order
from a Digium reseller was delivered in time, though they shipped old
revision card, which we had to rma. Our second order - directly from
Digium website - was delayed for about 10 days, and they would not ship
until we called them. Our third order - trying to get latest FXO modules
for sure - was delayed even more, it took tens of phone calls trying to
locate and ship my order... Just to show that Digium is no better than
anyone else for that matter.