[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 13:07:55 MST 2005

OK I have 12 phone lines connected to 3 digium TDM04B cards on the same
server. I must do the following thing :

The first 10 lines will be use by one company and the 2 left by another
one. For outgoing calls it's quite easy I just create 2 different group
and let them dial on a different one. But for incoming calls how can I
setup asterisk to answer on the first 10 lines with one message and on
line 11 and 12 with another one?

If I put the s,1, Answer thing it will answer all 12 lines with the same
message...

I'm sure it's easy but I just don't know how to do it.

Thanks

Martin