[Asterisk-Users] howto answer a call in a queue

Hecken, Guido guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Wed Feb 2 11:36:36 MST 2005

Sometime ago, I wrote an example of a functional queue scenario.
Perhaps you give it a try.
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20cmd%20Queue

Btw, how is the queue command invoked in your extensions.conf?
Post your relevant sections of queues.conf, agents.conf and extensions.conf.

Guido Hecken