[Asterisk-Users] Outlook Integration

Dan Adams l-asterisk at infochi.com
Wed Feb 2 10:34:37 MST 2005

Are you going to be making this one available to all. I am not sure if or
how it is possible, but maybe you would be able to have it so that if you
right click on the contact, it has an option to iniate a call from there.
If I may ask, trying to think how the thing you are making will interact
with my asterisk server, would it use the telnet utility or some sort of
.call file thing?

Dan