[Asterisk-Users] Re: Terrible inbound call quality vs. outbound

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Wed Feb 2 09:43:01 MST 2005

On 01-Feb-2005, Miguel Ruiz Velasco Sobrino wrote:
> The thing that is very weird is that only inbound calls are affected, I would
> think that both inbound and outbound calls were affected.

With voicepulse connect service, inbound and outbound calls are not handled by
the same servers.  Outbound calls are sent to the gwiaxt01 and gwiaxt02
servers.  Inbound calls arrive from servers hosted in the data center that
handles that particular area code's DID services.

--
David McNett <nugget at slacker.com>
http://slacker.com/~nugget/