[Asterisk-Users] 403 forbidden error

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Feb 2 07:50:42 MST 2005

Download V 0.4 here
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=123387

burn it to an .iso

install into asterisk box (be warned it deletes everything on the hard
drive but this is what you want right :)

it will automatically install

Asterisk
AMP
FOP
and Web Meetme

read the FAQ here
http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/faq.html

basically if you are using a X100P all you need to do to get this
working is uncomment the line ;Channel => 1 and reboot asterisk to get
started.

Cheers,
Dean