[Asterisk-Users] 403 forbidden error

Ken Panco kpanco at endlesspools.com
Wed Feb 2 07:03:28 MST 2005

Please help,
    anyone out there have a fix for the 403 forbidden error...i am
running asterisk with AMP but cannot get my budget tone 100 phones to
register with my sip server....  i think the problem lies with the fact
that the sip_additional.conf creates the call plan [ext-local] and not
[from-sip]..I am a newbie to unix as well as sql administration and dont
know how to manually add the [from-sip] dial plan to the amp
database.... it could be a multitude of problems and what I think is the
problem might not be causing it..i am really lost and have searched for
fixes to my problem online and saw people with the same problem but what
they did to fix it is not helping me..i keep getting the same
error...please help....have been stuck on this problem for several days
and dont know what to do now other than to just run asterisk without
the nice amp web interface....the problem is probably a quick and easy
fix for any one of you out there but I cannot seem to get it working
seamlessly....PLEASE HELP

Thanks in advance,

Ken