[Asterisk-Users] *ASTERISK* Install and configure Step by Step.

Denis Galvão - iSolve denis at isolve.com.br
Wed Feb 2 05:42:50 MST 2005

Hi Max.

We are providing a brazillian Asterisk comunity. Our domain is
asteriskbrasil.org, and as soon as possible we are providing brazillian
portuguese content of Asterisk and all of documents needed to assist you an
other brazillians to install/configure and use Asterisk.

Asteriskbrasil.org(and other companies) will support an event in Sao
Paulo(April 2005) about Asterisk and OpenSource VoIP solutions. The
official release will be delivered soon.

If you need some help, we have a discussion forum(not yet like
asterisk-users) to assist you.

Please send me a private email.

Um abraço.

Denis.