[Asterisk-Users] SIP Call through Asterisk

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Wed Feb 2 06:23:53 MST 2005

I'm configuring my SER to forward calls based in extension. Cause I would like my ASTERISK to do international calls. How could I make ASterisk do international calls ?? I must pass the host (Go2Call), username and password to get the call up, but I don't know how.

I'm trying to find a extension command that like Dial, does the call but passing username, password and host for authentication. Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks in Advance.

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator