[Asterisk-Users] Astrerisk + Conversation OneWay

guru at fnacional.com guru at fnacional.com
Wed Feb 2 03:24:10 MST 2005

Hi, I have seen this problem before when using sip, I have never seen this
probme using IAX2.

in the sip soft phone if you are using a proxy you will probaly need to
disable the use of stun, but if you are not using a proxy you may need to
use stun.

anyway if you are behing a firewall you will need to enable nat.