[Asterisk-Users] Forbidding ZAP interface bridging

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Wed Feb 2 02:23:07 MST 2005

I have a problem with ZAP interface bridging in France (FXO
interface): hangup is detected through a busy tone (no polarity
inversion or whatever). When I dial out from a zap line when I receive
an incoming call on another zap line (for example to redirect calls to
my office when I'm not home), caller hangup is not detected because
Asterisk seems to put itself out of the voice path because it bridges
the two ZAP interfaces (even when I use the "t" option which
is supposed to keep Asterisk in the loop):

    -- Executing Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/1-1", "Zap/2/0800123456|30|t") in new stack
    -- Called 2/0800123456
    -- Zap/2-1 answered Zap/1-1
    -- Attempting native bridge of Zap/1-1 and Zap/2-1

Is there a way to prevent bridging?

(CVS Asterisk as of 10 minutes ago)

  Sam
--