[Asterisk-Users] IAX native transfers

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at linguaphone.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 02:12:07 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 18:43, Eric Wieling wrote:
> Bruno Hertz wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 16:27 +0000, Gareth Blades wrote:
> >

> >>Unattended transfers just does nothing. I cannot get it to do anything.
> >

> > Not sure about this, but I'm under the impression that the # transfer
> > might need some client support.
> >

> # transfers are controlled by features.conf and the "t" and "T" option
> on the Dial line.  It requires NO support in the client.  In fact #
> transfers are usually only useful if the client does not support
> NATIVE TRANSFERS, i.e. real non-asterisk handled transfers.

I use this macro for all my extensions:-
[macro-iax]
; Macro to define a default call to IAX2 connected extensions
exten => s,1,Dial(IAX2/${MACRO_EXTEN},20,tT)
exten => s,2,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,3,Hangup
exten => s,102,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,103,Hangup

In features.conf I have:-
[featuremap]
blindxfer => #1         ; Blind transfer
disconnect => *0                ; Disconnect
automon => *1                   ; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2                    ; Attended transfer

I dont understand why none of these features are working.