[Asterisk-Users] Developing an IP Phone

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Wed Feb 2 01:05:52 MST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:36:37 -0800, Mitchel Constantin wrote:

>I just thought this link might be interesting to some of you. I know
>it's m$ware but please hold back the flames.
>
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wcetarget5/html/wce50oriDevelopingVoIPPhone.asp
>
>mitchel

I really wonder how many micro$oft lurkers are the various asterisk
lists.

Seeing they generally "buy" or "takeover" products, I sometimes
wonder if they would actually be game enough to integrate an IAX client
into say messenger, together with some nice lowbandwidth codecs.

Maybe its time for someone to actually submit some code to them ?

Nah, better wake up now :-)
.