[Asterisk-Users] list administrator.....???

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Tue Feb 1 18:50:13 MST 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Randall Shimizu wrote:

> I keep recieving multiple digests per day. Need to find out if there is
> a way to limit the number digests that are being sent to me. Tried
> contacting the list administrator, but I have not recieved a response.
> Does anyone have a alternate email for him...???

heheh.. I'm not sure we have an administrator. The list was created in a
big bang and goes on by itself now.. :)

My guess at what's happening (entirely supposition) is that there may be a
limit to the digest size. Once the daily traffic exceeds that limit, a
digest is kicked out immediately and the counter restarts on a second (or
third, etc) for the day.

..so can anybody confirm the guess? If the first n-1 digests of the day
are roughly the same size, that might support the theory.

Greg