[Asterisk-Users] Re: Terrible inbound call quality vs. outbound

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:29:58 MST 2005

I have also had issues with VP Connect ONLY on incoming calls also. It
doesn't happen all the time and has cleared up in recent weeks. But
when it happens, it would sound like I was listening to the caller
through a blown speaker.

Have you reported this problem to them?

Some things to try would be to turn off the jitterbuffer and disable trunking.